Leave it to the luxury mavens at the Robb Report to pick the Aston Martin DB9 as the car of the year. I mean the $173,000 car is nice and all but seems a bit over the top even for the Robb Report. I realize many of the other 13 finalists like Corvette, CTS-V, Chrysler 300C, Lotus Elise and Acura RL just didn't have the bling factor to make it. And I thought the choice of the Bentley Arnage T over the super hot Continental GT was another oversight. But what's the point of arguing top-exotics anyway? I guess to sell magazines.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies