We've given the road test of the Pathfinder, have read some Frontier reviews and now await the new Xterra. When the first Xterra came to market I remember three things, the first-aid kit stored in the tailgate, the stadium seating and a conscious effort to keep costs low. As the Xterra grew, so did the options list and the price. This piece from Ward's is a good intro primer for when the trucks start hitting the road. The price may have crept a little higher, but the bulge for the first-aid kit is still there.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models