Here's an uplifting New Year's Eve story. Timothy M. Knick blew by a sheriff's deputy going 145 mph. How do we know the speed? Not because the deputy could follow the man, identified only in a 4-door Subaru. No the sheriff's car topped out at 131 mph. Knick was pulled over later by another deputy (no car can outrun the CB!) and admitted he was going 145 mph. The reason for such reckless driving? "Because it's New Year's and I'm not (expletive) up." How eloquent. Any guesses on what kind of Subaru Knick was driving? I'd say STi. Time the patrolmen got a little faster wheels themselves.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models