I was bitching about not seeing a review of the non-SS Cobalt just yesterday and Bam! My bitching has been answered by none other than Paul and Anita Leinert. Luckily the review is not in the He Drove She Drove format and provides actual substance many folks will find useful. It also confirms what I expected about the Cobalt all along, nice enough but can't top the competition. That's not too bad though. It doesn't lose out and the prices they mention may seem high, $20,000 for a loaded sedan, but don't forget most manufacturers factor in rebates these days. And you're not going to get a similar rebate on a Corolla. This is one of those vehicles that may not spur the soul but I still want to drive one to see how well GM did.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies