Can't say that GM isn't prepared. Above is the first shot I have seen of the new Impala's interior. Much cleaner than the current gen. There is a lot of info posted at Chevy's website including info on the three engine choices (3500, 3900 and 5.3 liter V-8) and a whole host of other info. Hey - they got 303 hp out of the V-8 in the Impala and Monte Carlo application and it has Deplacement on Demand.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video