has the latest on the new Kia Rio to debut at the Detroit show next week. The replacement has a longer wheelbase, more horsepower and touts improved handling and smoother ride. The too tiny front grill is an odd design statement and everyone seems to be doing these more vertical headlamps these days. As with most Korean small cars there's nothing to get too excited about here.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models