To the right is what looks to be the best shot we've seen so far of what will be the 2007 Mini Cooper. The story attached to the pic goes through all the vital changes but in the end the car will be only slightly different. Interestingly enough designers are working overtime to squeeze mere millimeters more space out of the interior for added room. The exterior has been modified slightly, most noticeably around the hood, which has been adjusted for enhanced pedestrian safety. And somewhere inconspicuously in the story there's a mention the both the standard Mini Copper and Cooper S will be powered by turbo engines. Now that's interesting.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models