Lucky car shoppers in Illinois and Wisconsin will have a new incentive to get them into the showroom in 2005. Volkswagen will be offering a free year of car insurance for new buyers starting January 4 through March 31. The offer is only good for people that buy , or lease, new Golfs or Beetles. While it's an original way to get folks into the dealership for those of us over 25 with a decent driving record the minimal one year savings wouldn't change my mind on what I'd buy. For those fresh out of college it might be a different story.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies