One of the cooler new Weblogs on our network is Droxy, The Digital Radio Blog, grabbed this story on a new Pioneer system that will display XM's NavTraffic in live 3D updates. The best part of the $2,500 system is that it plays DVDs, CDs and can even display images from rear mounted cameras. While I don't see folks running out and buying these en masse, when the price drops a bit I see these touch screen traffic monitors, with useful programming, being almost common place.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies