Every month IntelliChoice puts together a list of the best buys based off the costs to buy, own and operate new vehicles taking in consideration the vehicles price minus any manufacturer or consumer rebates. The January list has been released and picks span from the SSR to the Element. Honda reigns supreme on this list.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies