Volkswagen has setup a task force, named 'Moonraker,' aimed at finding what car buyers in America really want. VW, then plans on taking this new found knowledge and translating it into new models that the company hopes will sell better in the United States. The task force will be headed by former BMW manager, Stefan Liske, and will look at both the Volkswagen and Audi brands. Perhaps VW should just take a logical look at what they are doing, or read Autoblog, to find that trying to take VW upmarket and pitting themselves against their upmarket Audi brand is not exactly the best way to spur sales.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies