From the Lone Star State comes another positive review of the Suzuki Reno. Pointing out the same strong area as Autoblog like the much-nicer-than-economy-car interior and overall design. This writer called the Suzuki Reno as a "large and powerful" alternative to the Scions. There's something in the Turin design of the Reno that attracts me, but I have still yet to see one on the road.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies