The Chevy Cobalt isn't sharing any of its press with a Pontiac sibling here in the US but in Canada, a Pontiac badge-job of the Cobalt is called the Pursuit. In Mexico, it is more aptly named for US consumption, the G4. How long until the aged and dying Sunfire is replaced with this model in the US? This review is from a Canadian newspaper about the new Pursuit, and as with many reviews on the Cobalt, it is mostly positive.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies