Check out the post on Blogging Baby about some good tips about how teenagers should approach driving on snowy roads. After getting snowed in while visiting Boston and moving from Florida to Chicago a few years ago I think everyone could use some helpful hints, but new drivers always have the most to learn. Anyone have some good "I drove like an idiot on snow and this happened…" stories?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies