I know I know, how much more excitement can you get after watching one half of professional football and a half time show featuring Paul McCartney? It seems Volvo will use a 30 second spot in the third quarter of the game (the time when no one is really paying attention to the game or commercials) to advertise the new V8 engine offered in the XC90 SUV. Sorry this isn't a more thrilling news bite I'm still recovering from the holidays.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video