According to Automotive News Europe, SMART is pulling its ForMore concept out of the field of debuts for the NAIAS. The word is all, ALL, development of the ForMore Is on hold. I'm not sure what that means but it can't be good for the DaimlerChrysler brand that was planning to make its big American debut in a few weeks. Oddly enough Smart will still have a stand at the Detroit show but will most likely show the original ForTwo econobox, ForFour econobox and the Roadster.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models