You know how Chevy keeps airing all those lame commercials playing the Cobalt and Corvette off each other like a subtle play off of nature programs? Well even if they did a good job of luring buyers into the dealers folks will find no Cobalt coupes and of more importantly to us performance addicts the supercharged SS model is elusive as well. AutoWeek has done an excellent reporting job on the delay, interviewing lots of sources from GM execs to dealers. It seems the priority was put on the sedan and not the coupe, especially the SS. Shame. Also has anyone checked out the photo gallery on the official Chevy site? At least they got the interior right.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video