And that little safety defect, in all GTs built to date (448 to be exact), is in the suspension that can crack, causing the wheel to become "unstable." Unstable is not a word you want to hear when driving a car with a top speed of 205 mph. Interestingly enough only 111 of these vehicles are in private hands. So where are the other 337? Sitting in dealerships and at the factory. Do I smell incentives on the GT? Even with 0% financing over 10 years I couldn't afford this thing, unstable wheels and all.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models