It doesn't seem to matter how many new car sketches, spy photos and just plain regular studio images I see of upcoming vehicles the Mazdaspeed 6 still intrigues me. Maybe that's because I'll probably get to drive one in 2005 and those other vehicles could be at least a year away. Or it could be the 270+ horsepower, AWD and frigging bad ass hood. I'm not quite sure. Anyway thanks to AutoWeek for providing some more salivation inducing photos, that don't seem to be from Mazda's own website (which also has plenty of pictures).
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models