A lot of readers think we went a bit overboard with our coverage of the all-new Mustang, but in realty we met the demand of many people who had intense interest in this vehicle. This Detroit News story demonstrates this "intensity" pretty darn well including the lobbyist that got this Mustang tattoo while she waited the five months for her own little pony to arrive.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models