It is going to be so easy to write witty headlines about the soon to be unleashed on America SMART brand from Mercedes-Benz. But other than the fact that the part of my brain selected for headline writing will get a break it doesn't sound like the SMART brand has much to offer. That's according to Robert Farago over at The Truth About Cars. You can just look at a SMART and know it's not going to handle great or be a speed demon but Farago is even more disappointed in it. Lots of one stars attached to this review. Oh and anyone notice where this car is parked?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video