This whole lead-up to Detroit is getting a bit tiresome. Is anyone else's eyes getting blurry after all these crossover images? Doesn't this Acura look like the Kia and Suzuki sketches we saw earlier? And doesn't the name sound like the Mazda? At least Acura has some claim to it with the RSX , MDX and TSX already in its stable (why they need a dash I don't know). Not surprisingly the RDX is "aimed at active urban professionals." Can't we all just agree that we're not really active we just want something that has a flat bed when we need to do a major trip to Costco? When was the last time any of us went mountain biking? And if you did don't the bikes still have to go on a rack?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video