It seems Mini owners like the Cooper S so much the company is going to offer an automatic transmission in the higher performance trim to bring in even more buyers who want to step up from a base model. They'll also be adding a limited slip differential for better traction. That's great but we all know what Mini owners really want, AWD baby.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models