Now this is funny. Our sibling site, Blogging Baby, found an amusing tale of someone that not only drove the same exact minivan as someone else, same color, trim etc., but that also featured the same honor role stickers, soccer ball magnet etc. I've often wondered if they send "welcome to minivan ownership" kits with assorted stickers in them to desperate housewives. Now I know it's just one big coincidence not some suburban brainwashing project.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies