And so here it is. The battle of new era muscle cars has begun. This piece from Car & Driver is just one in what will be unending comparisons between the new Mustang GT and the revised Pontiac GTO. In the end the Mustang wins of course but because of style and value. Although I agree with this line: "Pick apart the Mustang's laundry list of simple components, and it will seem to be less of a car than the GTO, but drive the Mustang, and it feels like far more than the sum of its parts." Well said. And I for one don't find the hood scoops on the GTO any more attractive than the smooth version from last year.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video