You learn a lot watching the Today show. Did you know the most important news story on Dec. 14 2004 is the Scott Peterson verdict? I have no idea what happened in Iraq over night but I do know exactly what Scott's best man thinks. Oh my point…on the Today show they mentioned Ford was planning to drop the Excursion SUV. The Excursion truly did need to go and I doubt many will miss it but in this AutoWeek piece we also learn the Lincoln Aviator will be gone as well. If you do need a behemoth SUV, or overpriced one, now is the time to buy.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models