BMW and Peugeot have been cooperating for some time now on a new generation of gasoline engines, and the first colaborative effort between the two companies has been unveiled in the form of a 4-cylinder engine that will set new standards for performance, driving comfort, fuel consumptions, and emissions. In 2006, this engine will go into small and mid-sized vehicles produced by Peugeot and Citroen, as well and the next generation MINI Cooper. The engine will keep the same 1.6-liter displacement as the current MINI, but power outputs will be raised, and a a turbocharger will replace the current MINI Cooper S's supercharger.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models