Ever think there aren't enough hours in the day? Obviously so did the person who came up with "25 Hours of Thunderhill," an endurance race in Willows, California. This year a team of Acura engineers entered a modified TL and came in first in their class and third overall in the annual event. Not too shabby for a bunch of R&D guys. The car, shown here, had a stock engine and brakes but featured goodies like a cold-air intake, custom exhaust, suspension and big freaking wing of course.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video