For the 2006 the Cadillac Deville gets a refresh and a new name to put it in line with all the other new Caddy products. The 2006 DTS gets a grill that harkens to the Sixteen concept that was shown last year. The sides looks pretty much like the current Deville. No word on the interior, but expect it to be one-up the current offering.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models