I'm not won over by any of the Nissan truck's looks. I don't find it appealing, even in a muscular sense. My neighbor already has a new Pathfinder parked in the driveway and I'm as turned off as I am to the full-size offering. James R. Healey seems to like the softer take on the Armada that the new Pathfinder wears. Meh. His overall take – good truck, a bit cramped in the legroom department, engines a bit harsh, a tad pricey and thirsty. Give it a read.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models