GM has recalled 10-million vehicles this year. Hell, what's another 69,000…? Having said that it should come as a shock to nobody that they are facing another recall. This time, in the form of 69,000 Hummer H2's. Pending an investigation, 2003 and 2004 model H2's may be recalled because of a faulty steering part, that has apparently caused at least four accidents according to the National Highway Safety Administration. This could just be me, but I'm thinking it's never good when your 6400 pound vehicle is barreling uncontrolably down the street. And yes, these would be the same 69,000 2003-2004 Hummer H2's which were previously recalled to repair a brake part.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video