Michelin sponsors a design challenge to designers, students and individuals with the creative touch to create innovative automotive designs. One design for this year is the VW Westfalia created by a team of Canadian designers called Verdier. It's a neat redesign and a well put-together presentation, ugly as all-get-out, but I can appreciate the family lineage behind it. Thanks Patrick for the tip.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models