While there is no story behind these photographs (though I'd love to find out what situation brought all these great trucks together in one place) these pictures are unbelievable. The trucks were photographed somewhere in Saskatchewan, and could make some collector happy. There is an email address to contact someone if one wishes to procure one of these classics. It's kind of like an elephant graveyard for American trucks.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models