Since today has been my Audi news day (Q7, RS4) I thought I'd continue on some spin from Audi to justify spending the money to have the RSQ featured in the under-performing Will Smith movie (about 144 million bucks at theaters in the U.S.). I'm sure this has nothing to do with its DVD release this week. The four rings of Audi can be seen for a total of nine minutes of film and "95 percent of all cinema-goers (polled) considered that the Audi RSQ suits the film world of 'I, Robot'" whatever the heck that means.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models