*with purchase of way-overpriced Ford GT. I am amazed; well I really shouldn't say amazed. I knew it would happen. People with this kind of cash have plenty lying around to make sure that they are the first to have a car, and dealerships are more than happy to make sure they bilk every last dollar. There's NASCAR star Dale Jarrett's serial number 88 GT that is currently for sale fetching $245,100 (reserve not met) and that's the highest bid for any GT out there. Most are starting at $225,000 with reserves/buy it now in the high two hundreds, including the one that will give you a free Mustang GT.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models