It is reported that the new Mazda MX-5 Miata will grow in size for 2006, and that could be a bad thing for those that loved the small proportions of the original two generations. The Miata will grow due to riding on a modified version of the RX-8 platform. The engine bay will also grow for the addition of a six-cylinder engine. The platform of the RX-8 isn't the only thing the new Miata is getting from its bigger sibling as foretold by this sketch from Autobild.de. The sketch appears to be pretty accurate from many spy shots that have leaked of the MX-5.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video