If a concept fails for Toyota, does anyone hear it? The Echo hasn't made much of an impact, and it puts the final nail in the coffin for Toyota's first attempt of youth marketing starting in 2000 (the MR2 Spyder and Celica are the rest of the doomed lineup). The next generation of Echo will most likely lose the name, and chances are it won't be too hip so it doesn't sap sales from the Scion nameplate.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models