I know, I know…we already had some amazing new Mustang convertible pictures on Autoblog. But something about this spyshot was just too good to pass up. The new Mustang convertible is due sometime in the spring of 2005, likely as a 2006 model, and should sticker from about $25,000 for the base model up to the low $30,000 mark for the GT. Obviously, styling will retain the retro theme, and there will be choices for customization. But sadly, as of now there is no word as to whether or not this cheetah paint job will be an option for customization.
Another spyshot of the 2006 Mustang Convertible
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies