The wing of German tuner Brabus takes on a number of Chrysler products and Serious Wheels decides to show 'em off with their ordinarily gorgeous wallpaper sized images. My favorite is the 300C Touring, or the 300 wagon, that we'll probably never get in the US. I didn't like the plain 300C Touring but like this much more aggressive Startech version. Almost all the customization on the wagon is looks oriented; only the exhaust and wheels are beefed up. Of course the Hemi does well enough as is. The Chrysler Crossfire does get a 6.1-liter V8 engine that produces 426 horses.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models