Yes, I know we've seen pictures of the new 2006 Hyundai Sonata all prettied up on the show circuit, but nothing beats real world pics on the street. Josh Oliver at CheersandGears.com caught the un-camoed Sonata on the streets in Michigan and the driver was pretty annoyed. While it looks tons better than the current Sonata, something screams 1992 to me. Dunno.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models