Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water, world-renown "King of Hollywood Kustomizers" George Barris is up to his old antics along with partner (and builder of the Barris-designed '41 Chrysler City Coupe) Jerry Kind. Taking an original 1938 Graham four-door, the dream team has already completed the chop and channeling according to their streamlined torpedo like roadster plans (aptly named "Shark A.T.T.A.K."). Slated for release in early '05, the "Shark" was recently updated with a new steering column, brake system and suicide entry using a couple of '54 Buick Super Convertible lower door hinges. Hooper, full throttle!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models