With the sales of mid-size trucks waning, Nissan is the next to assault the segment with an all-new offering. Following the trend from GM, Dodge and Toyota, the Frontier gains some size to put it closer to the full-sizers. Wards Auto completes the first test I've seen on the Frontier with the Nismo Off-Road package (that's a bad name, yikes). The Frontier will suffer the same problem as all the mid-sizers, prices (and looks) very close to their full-size counterparts, and there-in lies the problem.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models