Well it seems as though Chevrolet has nearly completed work on the next lightweight, track-ready Corvette Z06. This 'SuperVette' is rumored to be packing a reworked LS2 V8 producing as much as 500bhp, and possibly some factory carbon fibre treatment, in the form of the roof. But a Porsche 911 Turbo killer? Seems more like automotive magazine fodder…
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies