Lexus, of course (what were you thinking?). I think any book that chronicles the inner-workings of the auto industry is worth time reading. It gives you a look at what works, what doesn't and how screwed up some businesses are run (I recommend picking up "All Corvettes Are Red" by James Schefter about how GM almost let the 1997 Corvette disappear). Lexus commissioned "The Lexus Story" and the reviewer's expectations were set for a fluff piece on the luxury marque, but as he explains, it really gets into the way the brand was born.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies