So we all get it, gasoline is expensive…in terms of gasoline prices. But that's about it. Gasoline is not expensive, at all. In fact, gasoline is a downright bargain. Just imagine if you had to run your automobile on black printer cartridge ink - that will be $2,701.52/gallon please. Filling up your Hummer with a nice strong Red Bull and vodka would run you just under $90.00/gallon. Heck, even Bugweis…er…Budweiser will cost you $8.88/gallon. So is gasoline still expensive I ask (as you sip your bottled water)? No more complaining about the price of gasoline, capeesh?!
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies