Yes, I know I'm pulling out the least relevant information from this wire story discussing U.S. Senator Trent Lott's backing of automaker Nissan's fight against unfair taxes that would've made the company pay more than its American rivals. Lott's state of Mississippi also is home to a Nissan factory that employs 6,000 of his constituents. The story says Lott has never owned a foreign car but will make his next vehicle a Nissan. There's also a lot here about how much the Japanese car companies are spending on lobbying and how much political power they hold but who cares. I just want to see Lott roar up to the hill in a Nissan Armada.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models