Next time you're anywhere that rents Renaults, beware… it seems they are adding a little extra to their cars, demonic possession. A Megane rental car in Cape Town, South Africa, according to witnesses had made a roaring sound before jumping backwards twice, uphill. The car was not turned on. Everyone including the Renault dealers were baffled. It seems that jumping backwards uphill while shut off is not a factory installed option.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models