It's a holiday weekend so we're going to get in the spirit and ask our readers: What car-related product or news are you thankful for? I know it isn't as deep a thought as many of you had yesterday with family and friends, you know, the important things in life. But since we're all about cars we can still indulge ourselves with this question. Me, I'm really glad the Mustang is finally a desirable car again. Now back to family and friends.
Ask Autoblog: What are you thankful for?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models