GM opened their first dedicated Cadillac and Corvette showroom in Europe starting a big push for the two brands there. The Corvette is sold as its own brand in Europe. Past attempts to sell Cadillacs in volume failed due to sharing showroom space with Opel/Vauxhall dealers which sell non-premium automobiles. The CTS will be sold as a Right-Hand Drive model in Europe while the Corvette and XLR will stay LHD. Picture and story from Just-auto.com.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models