An attorney of all people snatched a California Highway Patrolman's ticket book as he was writing her violation and then proceded to drive off. Monday a judge sentenced 44-year-old Stacy Taylor, pictured scurrying away from cameras here, to four years probation, 60 days community service and a $2,500 fine for the incident. The CHP officer pulled Taylor over for speeding and was writing the ticket when she grabbed his book and drive off. She had said her son was going to be late for school. What's worse to explain to the principal? "Sorry, my son was late because I got a speeding ticket." Or "Sorry there was a police chase that ended at the front of my son's school."
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies